Financial Sanctions and AML/CFT Expert Training
FIN goes beyond offering advice in financial crimes compliance, to provide on-the-ground financial sanctions and AML/CFT training. We train compliance officers to make informed judgments, and we work in close collaboration to develop and implement effective counter-illicit financing policies and procedures. FIN training focuses on:
- Providing intensive, industry-leading global financial sanctions and AML/CFT training for compliance experts, senior management, and Board oversight.
- Tailoring deep-dive training modules on specific sanctions programs, customer due diligence, and systemic preventive measures pursuant to evolving global standards.
- Developing training scenarios and testing tied to specific business lines, illicit financing risk, and global standards.
- Integrating tactical training of specific institutional policies and procedures and real-world functions, including for commercial compliance, regulators, analysts, and investigators.
- Certifying compliance experts as the cornerstone of a culture of compliance.