Strategic Advisory Services
We understand the challenges of operating in an uncertain global environment. With insights into counter-illicit financing policy and on-the-ground experience in a range of international fora, FIN helps inform and guide financial crimes compliance. FIN works with its clients in:
- Designing and building industry-leading counter-illicit finance and financial crimes compliance capabilities, including through tactical implementation of programs addressing AML/CFT, sanctions compliance, and other counter-illicit financing needs.
- Advising and developing sovereign counter-illicit financing regimes, consistent with heightened global standards and current expectations of effectiveness.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on financial institution policies & programs, systems & controls, and products related to financial crimes compliance.
- Informing government and financial institution leadership of illicit financing risks, evolving AML/CFT and sanctions compliance expectations, and counter-illicit financing requirements.
- Providing solutions to a wide variety of illicit financing concerns, including specific regulatory and real risks as well as urgent case resolution.